Heating for baths and saunas
- Wood stoves for baths and saunas
- To improve and cleanse the body, take a break from worries, recharge your batteries and just enjoy the steam in the Russian bath or warm up well in the sauna, you need a solid stove.
- In our online store of heating equipment "Teplodar" you can choose the appropriate version of the furnace, taking into account the dimensions and features of a particular furnace.
- How to choose the right wood stove for a bath and sauna?
- In order for the stove to warm up the room well, create heat and retain heat for a long time, you need to know what to look for when choosing a model. The most important parameters to consider:
- the area of the heated room (the volume of the steam room);
- the material from which the oven is made;
- type of heater (open or closed);
- from which room the steam room will be heated.
- You also need to decide on the soaring mode. The Russian bath is characterized by high humidity up to 60% and an average temperature of 50-90 °C. In a Finnish sauna, on the contrary, the humidity level is relatively low - up to a maximum of 30%, and the temperature regime is very high - 90-120 ° C.
Showing 1 to 3 of 3 (1 Pages)