PHOTOS OF OUR WORKS: HTTPS://LEDKAUP.EE/PHOTOS-OF-OUR-WORKS
All modular chimney systems are certified and meet high quality standards.
The first thing you need to know is the diameter of the chimney of your heater. Buyers usually choose between the following diameters:
Ø80, Ø100, Ø120, Ø130, Ø150, Ø160, Ø180 and Ø200.
Depending on what will be the heating device: boiler, stove, fireplace. What kind of fuel is burned: gas, liquid fuel, solid fuel (coal, firewood, briquettes, pellets). Properly selected chimney diameter is one of the main factors that ensures optimal draft in the chimney.
Insulated chimneys consist of two pipes of different diameters, the space between which is filled with non-combustible thermal insulation material. Insulated chimneys have virtually no condensation and less soot, they are easy to install and use. They can be installed both outdoors and indoors
Inner tube thickness:
0.5mm or 0.8mm (0.5/0.5mm or 0.8/0.5mm)
Safety precautions when installing a chimney:
The distance from the boiler to the walls should be:
behind the stove from 500 mm, above - from 1200 mm, in front of the combustion door from 1250 mm.
- Chimney kit diameter 80 / 180 mm
- Chimney kit diameter 100 / 200 mm
- Chimney set diameter 115/220 mm
- Chimney set diameter 120 / 220 mm
- Chimney set diameter 130 / 230 mm
- Chimney kit diameter 150 / 250 mm
- Chimney kit diameter 160 / 260 mm
- Chimney set diameter 180 / 280 mm
- Chimney kit diameter 200 / 300 mm