Manufacturer: Meguiars (USA)
Product code: C2100
Meguiar's appeared in America at the dawn of the automotive industry. Since 1901, it has been one of the first brands to pioneer a culture of car care. At almost every car show and automotive museum across the globe, you will find an abundance of Meguiar's products being proudly used to maintain and showcase the prized vehicles on display. Our obsession with providing everything necessary to deliver that ‘show car perfect’ appearance, has made Meguiar’s the number one choice of elite professional detailers, passionate enthusiasts and car-proud consumers the world over.
Throughout its 110-plus year history, the primary goal for Meguiar’s has never changed; offer exceptional products for every vehicle surface. This includes paintwork, exterior plastics, glass, wheels, tyres and the many different interior finishes. Don’t just take our word for it when we say we offer the world’s best car care products to our ‘passionate fans’, go ask someone who uses Meguiar’s and see what they think.
Meguiar’s advanced chemical technology is what sets our car care range apart from the many imitators. As partner to global powerhouse, 3M, Meguiar’s has at its disposal the scientific and technical might of 3M’s many thousands world-renowned researchers, plus state-of-the-art research facilities. This excellence through innovation, is key to Meguiar’s maintaining its position as the world’s most respected and market leading car care brand.
Features and reccomendations for use:
Video Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0pMQr5AhQdw
About this item
- QUICK CAR CLAYING: Quickly and easily removes stubborn or severe bonded surface contaminants including overspray, bug debris, road tar, rail dust and fresh water spots
- MIRROR-LIKE FINISH: Restores a smooth, glass-like finish
- USE WITH CONFIDENCE: Completely non-abrasive and safe on clear-coat and single-stage paints
- VERSATILE: Safe and effective on many surfaces including paint, glass, metal and plastic
- IDEAL USE: Works best when surface is first lubricated with M34 Mirror Glaze Final Inspection (body shop safe) or with D155 Last Touch Spray Detailer diluted 1:1, then gently rubbed until mirror smooth
Remove stubborn bonded contaminants with Meguiar’s Clay
Meguiar’s C2100 Mirror Glaze Aggressive Professional Detailing Clay safely and easily removes stubborn bonded contaminants in preparation for polishing and waxing a vehicle. If you run your hand over the paint after washing and drying and it feels rough to the touch this indicates you have contaminates bonded on top of your paint. This Aggressive Professional Detailing Clay is completely non-abrasive, comes with 200 grams of clay, and comes in a reusable container to keep the clay fresh.
Ideal for use with Meguiar’s M34 Mirror Glaze Final Inspection or Meguiar’s D155 Last Touch Spray Detailer diluted 1:1 as lubricant. Quickly and gently remove stubborn overspray, bug debris, tree sap mist, road tar and other surface contaminants while restoring a “smooth as glass” finish. Safe and effective on clear coat and single stage paint and can also be used on other surfaces such as glass, metal and smooth plastic surfaces.
How to use Meguiar’s detailing clay
- After determining that a clay bar system is needed, wash your car with a pH balanced car wash like Meguiar’s Gold Class Car Wash Shampoo & Conditioner.
- Break off a piece of clay and flatten it out into a palm-sized piece.
- Mist Meguiar’s M34 Mirror Glaze Final Inspection liberally on a section of your car’s paint. This will allow for the clay bar to glide smoothly across the paint.
- Lay the flattened clay bar onto the paint and work it over the sprayed section with light pressure in a back and forth motion. As you work, you’ll begin to feel the difference immediately.
- After completing a section, wipe off the extra Final Inspection with a premium microfiber towel like Meguiar’s Supreme Shine Microfiber Towels. Continue working in sections like this over the painted surfaces. Be sure to fold and knead the clay onto itself ever few sections to freshen it.
- Then, be sure to remove below surface defects and polish as needed prior to applying wax.
What is Claying?
Claying is often thought of as a difficult process that should only be performed by trained professionals; but on the contrary is a very simple and easy process.
Claying can quickly and safely remove tree sap, road tar and even paint overspray from your vehicle’s painted surfaces. This will leave behind a surface that is completely contaminant free and smooth to the touch.
Meguiars C2100 Detailing Clay (200g) Aggressive – Remove Defects & Restore a Glassy Finish (USA)
- Tootja: Meguiars
- Mudel: C2100
- Olemasolu: 1
- KM-ta: 33.98€